Bullet Journal: February Setup

05:40

Bullet journaling has been a big passion of mine for quite a few months now. Not only did it help me get more organized and manage my time better, but it also became a way to relax at the end of the day, as I create new spreads or add beautiful little details to pages filled at the start of the month. Therefore, since I've been enjoying bullet journaling in my first, cheaper notebook, starting with the first month of the year, I decided to move onto a better one, that many people in the bullet journaling community recommend: the A5 Leuchtturm1917 notebook created in collaboration with the creator of the bullet journal system, Ryder Carroll. While it definitely is considerably more expensive than a normal notebook, being sold at $25 on the official Leuchtturm1917 site, and you don't need any particular notebook in order to start a bullet journal of your own, I certainly enjoy the superior quality of the paper, the dotted pages, the sturdy cover, the already numbered pages and the pre-made index.

After testing this new notebook for the month of January and concluding that I do indeed love it and I do plan on keeping going and remaining consistent with it, I've decided to start sharing with you some of my spreads, starting with this month. Although it took me more than I had expected to finally get this post up, I'm still quite satisfied with how this month's pages have turned out and I hope you'll enjoy them too.

For February, I chose the theme to be cacti and tried to incorporate some cactus drawing on each of the main monthly spreads, even experimenting with some watercolors on the cactus I drew next to my habit tracker.



Sleep Tracker


Water & Study Tracker


Habit Tracker



What does your bullet journal look like this month?

Some of my favorite bullet journal accounts on Instagram, if you need more inspiration:

Also find me here:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts